Thursday, August 15, 2013

Tumblr Pro-Ana

         
          Beyond Pro-Ana forums and sites are Tumblr pro-ana blogs. They post food diaries, thinspo, tips & tricks, and anything else you can think of. I highly recommend following them. They really help stay on track and achieve your goals.
          Either way, they're filled with great content, and it will defiantly help you out. If you don't have a Tumblr account, I highly suggest you do. It takes a while to learn how to use it, but once you do, you'll have a blast on it. The anorexic girls on there are extremely beautiful, and I find that it helps me achieve my weight goals by looking at them from time to time.
          Well, I hoped that help for some of you. I know most of you probably already have Tumblr Ana Blogs you follow, but I thought I'd let anyone who didn't, know that it's a great helper. I love you all! Stay Strong, girls! (And guys, if there is any on my blog)
<3 -Jacquelyn.      

No comments:

Post a Comment