Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Ana Buddies

     Ana Buddies are a fantastic way to upbeat thinspo, and to help you along the way. Usually Ana Buddies are contacted through Pro-Ana sites like my own. Since my site is not a community, I do highly recommend eating disorder communities such as PrettyThin.
     However, I'm always looking for new Ana Buddies. If you are intrested in being Ana Buddies with me, please email me at jbrownsaloser@yahoo.com.
     To make a further announcement, some people have realized I have two different email accounts. My gmail account is directly linked to this blog. I only use this email to keep my blog up and running. I personally prefer yahoo as my personal email, so if you have any questions at all, or just a request for what I should post next, please tell me. Send me Thinspo pictures, videos, quotes, etc.
     Thank You for Everything. Stay Strong<3
-Jacquelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment