Sunday, May 26, 2013

Welcome to Ana Flowers!

          Hiya, my name is Jacquelyn. Before I begin, anyone who enters my blog enters at their own risk. If there are any questions or concerns, please contact me on my email: jbrownsaloser@yahoo.com
          Ana Flowers is a pro-anorxia blog, also known as a "pro-ana" blog. I do not promote eating disorders of any kind. This blog is intended for people with pre-existing eating disorders only. I do offer pro-ana, pro-mia, and MiAna advice. My advice is to be taken with caution, and I will be sure to give a breif description of the risks of any advice I give. Eating disorders are a dangerous lifestyles that some choose to take part in.
          Along with advice, I do offer thinspiration photos and links. I try to approach a more general outlook on eating disorders. I disagree with the label of eating disorders being "diseases". I prefer to call people with eating disorders as disordered eaters and complusive dieters. Just because someone has anorexia or bulimia does not nessesarily mean they are sick. We are also people. We're labeled as something to have pity on, or to be disgusted by. I beleive our eating habits should be our own concerns. I welcome anyone and everyone, and I'm hoping to create an environment where disordered eaters, like myself, can feel a little less lonely in their battle. You can navigate through my blog by clicking different links in the archive panel.

         Enjoy!
         -Jacquelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment